We are seeking...
For both full time and part time positions
Who are able to...
- prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
- prepare pupils for external examinations and competitions
- manage pupil behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior
- communicate with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participate in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and organisational training events
- help students reach their full potential and should be passionate about teaching;
- work well in a team while contributing ideas and sharing course materials;
- inspire young people from all backgrounds;
- prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment;
- make the school environment lively with a good sense of humor
Residential status in Singapore
Cover Letter Upload
Sending Your Message Please Wait...